David Swain is a strategic advisor, leadership coach and consultant.
His practice is primarily focused on leadership and the many contributors for success for today’s business leaders. He provides a refined balance of respecting and acknowledging the current culture of an organization, with the focused support necessary to move strategically and quickly in a new direction. His question-based approach ensures leaders are developing the necessary skills, strategies and know-how to not only solve the problem at hand, but independently solve similar problems moving forward.
While every engagement is different and tailored specifically to an individual’s needs, goals, and business realities, typical service offerings include:
- Leader skill and competency development
- Managing people and teams
- Moving from strategic thinking to sustainable implementation
- Fostering creativity and innovation
- Leading for results
More specifically, David has helped executives and their teams by:
- Identifying strategic market opportunities and supporting merger negotiations
- Designing and supporting change management initiatives to support merger strategic organizational changes
- Developing and delivering leadership development training for senior executives
- Working with senior leadership to increase cross organizational collaboration and innovation
- Coaching executives to become more effective leaders in support of strategic objectives
- Coaching executives transitioning to higher levels of leadership responsibility
- Coaching start up entrepreneurs in developing sustainable cultures